Select Laundry - Review about Washer And Dryer from Frisco, Texas

15 of 27 Select Laundry reviews

1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry.I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays on.

Talk about a fire hazard.

2) Noticed after doing a load of laundry a ton of blue gel/liquid substance under the washer and dryer. I immediately call because I want to get it cleaned up so it doesn't ruin the floor.

The customer service rep tells me even though there is a person on site today they can not come fix my washer/dryer.I express concern at the fact it could ruin my floor and they said sorry we won't be able to be out until next week...in the meantime I'm stuck with blue gunk on the floor of my townhome.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 27 Select Laundry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 24, 2015 #988103

It's has not been 2 months and the washer and dryer both suck like omg,they take a week to fix or replace anything no good.

0 0 Reply

May 22, 2015 #987464

I got my complex matience out and we found my tide container had a puncture in it I hadn't seen, leading to what must have been a slow build up on the floor. Was a relief it wasn't anything damaging. Just frustrating about the lack of concern at the potential damage.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Select Laundry. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Select Laundry.
Filing a new complaint about
×