filters
State:
City:
Product:

Select Laundry - Old products

The dryer is ok but, washer is old. It only cycles once. They could update their products

Select laundry was bought

I could jot get ahold of select laundry and did some research and found out they were bought buy another company. Call (800) 693-4343 and they will have all your information.

Select Laundry - Need a washer and dryer

I am to rent a service to my new apartment and been calling you guys never answer more than a month trying ....!!!!!!

Select Laundry - Repair

Washing machine has not worked right since they switched it out

Select Laundry - We are going to move

Dear Sir, This is Sungkeun Lee. I currently live in North Haven at Johns Creek. My address is 410 Caswyck Trace Johns Creek. My family is going to move out on 24th January 2019. I would like to return the washing machine on 23rd January 2019. Can you pick it up then? Please let me know if it's possible. My e-mail address is sklee823@gmail.com. Thank you. Sincerly, Sungkeun Lee.

Select Laundry - Washer and Dryer

The washer will not drain properly (needs replacement). The dryer takes two cycles but then still isn't dry and requires another cycle.
3.7

Select Laundry - No answer

I have been trying to get a hold of this company for to come pick up their washer and dryer. No answer, on hold for an hr use the callback system but they never call back. I move in a few days and im not hoing to pay for them if im not using.

Select Laundry - Poor service

About 2 weeks i told them my washer and dryer was not working and no has yet t ok call back or show up to switch them out and i. Laying for so.ething i cant use

Select Laundry - Shabby business practices

Contacted BBB. They investigated. Select Laundry manager lied and stated dryer was in perfect shape after pick up. No resolution. So good bye. They won’t get my business or my money.

Select Laundry - Dryer still does not work properly. Need to pay bill

Can’t get anyone on phone can’t sign in to website