After not picking up our units last September (after having set-up a pick-up date with the manager of the Cincinnati branch), they continued to email my demanding payment for the units. This went on for the past 7 months, with them becoming very rude and threatening.

However, when asked WHEN they picked up the units, they would never respond. Last week, they illegally took money out of my bank account (illegally because they obtained the routing and account numbers from my checks that I had paid them with in the past), $135.

The bank (CinFed) refused to look into the matter as a fraud issue. Avoid this company at all costs, they are rude, unprofessional, and flat-out thieves.

Reason of review: Stealing money from bank account.

I didn't like: Management, Customer service, Stealing money.

Comments

They are doing the same thing to my credit card! They came and picked up the unit and kept charging my card.

I called the customer service several times and no body answer the phone! I emailed them and get no response back! They are the worst customer service I ever seen!

And the problem is you cannot erase your credit card information online! There is no option to delete!

to Anonymous Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1086483

Report your debit card as lost and order a new one.