1.2

Justin delivers laundry set on Wednesday.He installed a used dryer vent hose, and put the washer in front of the dryer plug.

The washer connections are in plain sight. After he started over, he told me the dryer model had an problem with the wire burning out and get was the manager and would come right out to fix it. The washer washer had a nightmarish scream during the spin cycle and the dryer would not heat on any setting. The website comes on the homepage but choice for online does not work.

I had no choice but to call. The homepage says they service 5 days a week. The woman at the contact center insisted that they only service my area Monday, Wednesday and Friday and would not work with me. I told the to come and get it and refund my money.

She said it my would be Friday. After screening and the speaking really slow , she finally said she would call a manager. Justin showed up at 10 am. He came in and walked straight to my laundry room and took dryer and let himself back and and walked out with the washer.

He still said nothing. I had to stop him to ask him where my money was. He said he was only told to do a pick up. Then he said the refund was processed while he was on the was over.

He disconnected my laundry room door and did not re connect it I called the corporate office. I get HEIDI. I gave her my story. Big deal.

No calls. I called back. HEIDI. accused me of cursing them (I did not).

She accused me of harassing them (I did not). She said the would never do business with me again. You am she said twice "No one from corporate is going to contact you" and she hung up. I called back a few minutes later.

I have no idea who the last person was. She tried to tell me refund would depend on how long my bank held the funds. WRONG ANSWER. I WORK FOR THE BANK.

Banks do not hold deposits. Processing refunds is strictly dependent on the merchant.

Below are photos of their broken website and my laundry room door I am quite shocked at how little they care about making thing right by a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Select Laundry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Select Laundry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Select Laundry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Select Laundry?

Comments