This place gets worst every week! Nothing ever works! I got here and couldn't even make change had to wait 35 minutes for the employee to show up!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Select Laundry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Select Laundry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Select Laundry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Select Laundry?

Comments

Crystal Clean - Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Carpet Cleaning Service Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more Select Laundry - Washer And Dryer Review from Frisco, Texas Select Laundry "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..." Read more Zerorez - Liars and scammers Zerorez "I scheduled a carpet cleaning early in the week for today, 5/6/17. I received a confirmation email and was told they would arrive between 10-1 today, with it probably being..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more