Washer stopped working on wed.They said to pull out the washer & unplug it.

When doing that the vent on the back of the dryer came off as well. When talking to the repairman we were able to get the washer working but it was violently shaking & moving which it had not been doing! The soonest they said they could sent someone out was Friday we had already gone two days without being able to wash anything! When talking to the repairman about the dryer I found him condescending.

Even though I am a woman I have fixed many things & have a college degree so I'm obviously not ***, however when I couldn't get the vent to re attach he said "well it's not hard to attach, & then suggested I get a man to help me," along with some other sexist insulting bulls**t!

Now we're having to go 4 days without being able to wash clothes.I will say I did talk to Stacie in the office & she was nice.

Kar1329 wrote the review because of bad quality at Select Laundry. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Select Laundry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Select Laundry and select laundry washing machine rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments