Hello!I've been a customer with you guys for over 3yrs now and I'm wondering why after LR office wasn't able to assist me with fixing a washer that i rent from you guys is still in my home after placing a pick-up call 9/12/17 and 2 more calls after that with a no show from pick up guy after receiving a text from him of when he'd show up.

This has been a total of 16 days my washer has sat with water filled in it. Causing my home to have an very unpleasant mildew odor and swarming with gnats that have taken over my home. After placing many calls and speaking to very hostile customer service reps from Terry, Stacy and many more have hung up in my face on several occasions and spoken to me very unprofessionally. But now i understand why its because the corporate supervisor Hiedi has a very nasty, unpleasant and very unprofessional as well.

I didn't know this company operated in such fashion. Even after asking for corporates number because I couldn't get the assistance I needed she denied me the number and stated "there would be no compensation for the 16 days the broken washer has been in my possession even after calling because it doesn't matter." She continued to speak over me loudly and said as well "had I paid my bill on time in the first place none of this would of happened they would been able to come fix my washer." But honestly what does that have to do with the 16 days it has sat in my home with no show from pick up guy(aaron). The company couldn't assist with fixing it but yet still insist on charging me after requesting several pick ups. Ive done nothing to deserve this type of customer service.

I have been a loyal and satisfied customer up until this point even after you guys were taking money from my bank account unauthorized(which i spoke to a lawyer about.....illegal). I just want to understand is this how this company is operated. Where CSR &CSR supervisor are very unprofessional and services aren't rendered as stated but billing continues with no compensation for failing to uphold pick up order?

I am very disgusted and very displeased with the LR office and its entire staff.I would like to speak to someone from corporate immediately.

Review about: Select Laundry Customer Care.

Comments