Their crappy washer which looks about 10 years old stopped working after four months. I emailed, submitted a service request on their website and called them. Didn't get a response for five days when they sent me this email:

Thank you for contacting Select Laundry.

Due to the high volume of emails received daily, we do not schedule service(s) through email. You will need to either call our office or go online to schedule the service(s) you are requesting.

To schedule online, please go to www.selectlaundry.com, "online", "current customer". At that time, the site will ask you to login using your Customer ID number and the last 4 digits of your social security number for your password.

To call in the service order, please call 1-800-365-8014 during normal business hours and speak to a representative.

We are open Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm eastern.

Thank you!

Select Laundry

800-365-8014

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of washer repair. Select Laundry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washer repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Select Laundry.

Had an Experience with Select Laundry?

Comments

Select Laundry Washer And Dryer Rental Review from Long Beach, California Select Laundry " This place gets worst every week! Nothing ever works! I got here and couldn't even make change had to wait 35 minutes for the employee to show up!..." Read more Crystal Clean - Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more