2.1K views

Tried to order from online.Website was super sketchy and wouldn't even work!

then Called over and over trying to rent a washer/dryer, took 8 times to finally get ahold of somebody. first thing.. they told me it'd be two weeks before they would be able to get it installed. second..

the day comes for them to come and install, they never call me with the two hour window like they said they would. i ended up calling them and they told me it would be between 3-5pm. I hurried home to be there before 3 and then waited for two hours. still no show.

then i received a text saying that they would be here between 3 and SIX now. 6 o'clock came and STILL nobody. wasted my whole afternoon waiting on them. Then i tried to call them to see what the problem was.

All i got was a recording saying that they are closed for new years eve.... IT IS JANUARY 13th!!!

SO FRUSTRATING!!DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of washer and dryer rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $210. Select Laundry needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washer and dryer rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Select Laundry.

Had an Experience with Select Laundry?

Comments