Order a new rental for W/D was delivered on Fri, the dryer does not work, called in on Monday and Heidi said I would get a call back... of course I never did!

I had to call back in on Tue and she said they were "too busy" to call me back! wow, so screw me right? asked if they could change the dryer today after 4 the answer was NO, time frame is 1:30-4:30 so we dont know exactly when they will be there... asked if I could get a phone call 30 min prior to arrival, the answer was NO, they dont have time to call ahead.

Asked if they were going to credit the installation fee, the answer was NO, you can only get a credit for a week (the time I was with out service, so not really doing anything to accommodate the inconvenience of having to take time off work TWICE because of their fault).

Asked if I could cancel my service and the answer to that was NO, you signed a contract......

Please go with another company this one has a terrible service and will not provide you with working machines. They obv could care less

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of select laundry dryer rental. Select Laundry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned select laundry dryer rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Select Laundry.

Comments